[Musikmesse] Korg MMA130
The MMA130 powered monitor amp will bring out your best performances in any situation, indoors or outdoors.
- Powered monitor amp
- Built-in four-channel mixer: two mic/line inputs and two line inputs
- XLR/TRS balanced mic/line inputs; 1/4" unbalanced line inputs
- AUX inputs accommodate RCA plugs, mini-stereo plugs, or 1/4" phone plugs
- Two-way power allows AC or battery operation
- Six C batteries allow up to approximately 12 hours of operation (in ECO mode)
- Twelve C batteries allow up to approximately 24 hours of operation (in ECO mode)
- POWER MODE switch (Max, Eco)
- DC9V output jack provides power to instruments such as the Wavedrum, microSAMPLER, etc
- Amp power supply circuit and speaker can deliver 100 dB output
- Three-band equalizer
- Anti-feedback function designed to suppress acoustic feedback
- Body design allows either vertical or horizontal placement
- Mounting hole accommodates a dedicated speaker stand
- Wavedrum stand can be attached
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse] Roland BA-55 The BA-55 provides self-contained, battery-powered sound reinforcement.
- [Musikmesse] UltraFunk Organic One At Musikmesse in Frankfurt April 6 to 9, 2011, Ultrafunk is showing and demonstrating its new Organic One keyboard monitoring system in Hall 5.0 Stand A31.
- [Musikmesse] Carlsbro NlightN Carlsbro is launching its new NlightN, NXT driven, flat panel sound reinforcement speakers at this year’s Musikmesse.