Sinevibes Voices And Analogies For Roland Fantom-G
Sinevibes has announced two new sound expansions for Roland's Fantom-G series workstations.
Both new libraries are said to be based on new multisampled instruments developed at Sinevibes, which means they radically change how the Fantom-G sounds, according to Sinevibes.
- Collection of vocal, choir and vocoder sounds, including 330 original samples, 30 multisampled instruments and 50 patches. Designed for musicians working with urban and club music, as well as pop, gospel and ambient styles, and film scoring.
- Analogies includes genuine, ultra-fat analog synth and bass sounds: 280 original samples, 20 multisampled instruments, 40 patches.
Pricing and availability
Voices is available as a download for $29.
Analogies is available for pre-order for $29, and will be released by the end of February 2009.
Also, you can get these expansions as part of one of the new bundles which offer discounts of up to 40%, according to Sinevibes:
Fantom-G Pack - $59)
Includes Atmospheres, Bass and Synth: 300 patches.
Fantom-G Super Pack - $99
Atmospheres, Bass, Synth, Organics and Voices: 980 samples, 90 multisampled instruments, 450 patches.
Fantom-G Mega Pack - $139
Atmospheres, Bass, Synth, Drums, Organics, Voices and pre-order for Analogies: ~1670 samples, 110 multisampled instruments, 510 patches, 40 rhythm kits. Requires min. 256 MB sample memory expansion.
Additional details, sound lists and audio demos are available at the Sinevibes website: www.sinevibes.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Karma Lab Releases Catalyst Vol. 1 The first chapter in the new Catalyst Series contains 32 Combis for the Korg OASYS.
- Clavia Nord Modular G2 The Nord Modular G2 OS and the G2 Editor have been updated to version 1.6.
- Last 200 Voyager Old School Models Moog Music have announced that they only will built 200 more Old School Voyagers.