Shure M44-7

All user reviews for the Shure M44-7

( 4.9/5 based on 21 reviews )
18 reviews
3 reviews
  • FP UserFP User

Shure M44-7Published on 10/31/08 at 16:00
    N/A as carts are fairly featurless.. optical stylus means its all good for skratching, but most scratch carts have this.

£35 UK pounds

Sounds good. Not perfect, as these carts are bass heavy, so not a good choice for audiophiles. However, for hiphop/DnB DJs this can be an advantage. These carts pump out the highest sound level out of all the carts on the market, so i believe. They also have a good record wear to skip resistance ratio, in that they will stick to your record grooves, with relatively low record wear.

£35 UK pounds

These Carts will not skip if set up correctly. they are used my the Invisible Skratch Piklz (mix master mike, Qbert and co) aswel as loads of other top turntablists. I dont think you can do any better than these carts if your into scratching. they are built like houses, look like them too! I heard from somewhere that Qbert had been using the same M44-7s for the last 2 years (I assume he's changed the needles a few times!)

I love these carts, I dont think I'll ever change. I love them nearly as much as my 1210's, they were meant to be together. These are some no messin carts, they are brutish in appearance, its like they're saying "gimmi all ya got, just try and break me". I think they look so cool, better than any concords, these carts are dead chunky, they can take any abuse you throw em!

Originally posted on FutureProducers.com
    Posted by: johnh85 ( 8-, 2005)