Speakerphone Updated To v2.0.1
Audio Ease has updated Speakerphone for Windows and Mac OS X to v2.0.1.
- Importing SP1 settings in Nuendo and Cubase works correctly now.
- Fixed bug in preset browser: a single click opens the user section.
- Importing Speaker & Room IR Automation data works correctly now*.
* A speaker selection bug in Speakerphone 2.0.0 prevented some Speakerphone 1 sessions to come up with the wrong speaker selected. The bug is fixed, but the consequence is that sessions made with speakerphone 2 may load with the incorrect speaker selected, Audio Ease says, so you should double check which speaker is selected in the speaker module.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Jasuto Modular Synth A beta version of Jasuto, a new modular synthesizer for the iPhone, Mac OS X (VST) and Windows (VST), has been released and is now available to download and provide feedback on (the iPhone version can be purchased for $1).
- MOTU Volta MOTU has announced that Volta is now shipping.
- Acoustica Mixcraft Updated To v4.5 b117 Acoustica has updated Mixcraft to v4.5 b117.