Overloud TH3 is here
Overloud has released TH3, their latest guitar amp and effect simulation.
Announced as "the world's largest collection into a single software" with 203 models, TH3 offers a flexible sound chain as you can create any rig setup without the limitation of prefixed routing paths.
All in all, it includes the following features:
- Randall, DVmark, Brunetti and THD authorized modeling, with models approved by original manufacturers
- 69 guitar amplifiers and 3 bass amplifiers
- 35 guitar cabinets and 2 bass cabinets
- 75 pedal and rack effects
- 18 microphone models, with up to four mics on each cabinet
- More than 1000 presets covering all musical style
- One entire preset bank dedicated to bass (yes, that's all, bass folks!)
- 4th generation analog emulation technology, with proprietary nonlinear processing algorithm
- 3D, gap-less positioning of microphones and room simulation
- Advanced cabinet emulations using the ReSPiRe 2 technology
- Built-in convolver to load external guitar cab IRs
- Easy to build or modify your own signal path
- Intelligent MIDI controls
- BREVERB and SprigAge based reverb effects
- Full compatibility with TH2 user presets
Introductory price is $199/€199 (instead of $299/€299) for new users or $79/€79 for those upgrading from TH2.
More details and a demo version are waiting for you at Overloud's website.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?
- The top commercial audio editing software for 2018 Four years after our first poll on the topic, few things have changed in the world of audio editors, at least according to our French readers.