Voxengo Tube Amp v2.3
Voxengo has released version 2.3 of Tube Amp, a free audio effect plugin that applies asymmetric tube triode overdrive usually found in single-tube microphone pre-amp boxes.
Additional changes in Tube Amp v2.3
- “Show All Channel Meters” routing switch added.
- Additional visual look variation settings added.
- Oversampling filter type “Min-phase/Lin-phase” switch added.
- Level meter’s “density mode” improved.
- Plug-in’s popup-windows now recover last position after reopening.
- The “Min Infrastructure” user interface display mode added.
- The “Flat Level Meters” level meter display mode added.
- Version change history information window added.
Tube Amp is available as a freeware effect plugin for Windows and Mac (VST/AU).
Visit the Voxengo website for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Audio Damage Panstation Audio Damage has released Panstation, an auto-panner and tremolo effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
- HG Fortune Serenity Serenity is a synthesizer aimed to create various choir and string pad sounds but it is not meant to emulate this or that vintage string and/or choir machine.
- Apple GarageBand for iPad 2 v1.0.1 Apple has updated GarageBand for iPad to version 1.0.1.