Voxengo Sound Delay and Tube Amp updated
Little by Little, all Voxengo plug-ins include the VST 3 format. This week, the update affects the free Sound Delay and Tube Amp.
- VST 3 plug-in support
- New color scheme editor with load and save features
- Added Brown and White color schemes
- Revamped infrastructure controls
- Added automation parameters for groups 2, 3 and 4 in Sound Delay
- Rare crash fixes in Tube Amp
Viewers of this article also read...
- A guide to mixing music - Part 26 This week we'll tackle dynamics processing during mixdown, a very thorny subject if there ever was one...To approach the topic in the best way possible, it's useful to begin with a quick rundown of the concept of dynamics.
- Embertone launches Crystal Flute The second sample library that Embertone had teased at NAMM 2015 is now available, if you like crystalline clear sounds.
- The Kuassa Cerberus Bass is now a plug-in Kuassa has released the plug-in version of its Cerberus virtual three-channel bass amp for all DAWs.