AcmeBarGig AfterShock Digital Delay [Freeware]
AcmeBarGig has announced the release of AfterShock Digital Delay, which is the first plug-in in the "Kevin Briggs Signature Series".
It is free and is available for Windows as a VST effect plug-in.
AfterShock is designed to hold a delay for up to 6 seconds and features 3 independent delays: one left, one right and one center. Each of these delays has separate controls for feedback level, volume level and delay type. You can select from tap delay, host tempo delay and standard delay. Additionally, dry/wet mix knobs are included.
- Three independent delays.
- Each delay is individually adjustable.
- Delay times of up to 6 seconds.
- Delay times controllable via tapping, tempo, and standard knob methods.
- Delay can be synced to your DAW for easy integration with your other effects.
- Dry/wet mix knobs allow for any use from subtle to extreme.
- Transparent and honest character allow for use on any sound source.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Brainworx bx_boom! Brainworx has announced that its bx_boom! plug-in is now available separately from the bx_dynEQ plug-in bundle (which it is still included with).
- Alfred Publishing Play Along Series Alfred's Ultimate Play-Along series is designed to givesyou everything you need to jam with your favorite songs.
- Kong Audio ChineeSheng: The Mouth Organ of Concord Kong Audio has announced the release of the 10th installment in the Chinee Series product line: ChineeSheng: The Mouth Organ of Concord, and the introduction the Essential China Pack.