Jewel Audio Releases Singer's Delay
Jewel Audio has announced the release of Singer's Delay, which is a formant delay designed to add "atmospheric voice-like characteristics to the audio signal".
- Three time synced independent delay lines with separate Delay Time and Pan.
- Voice Formant Filter with six formants driven by a time-synced step-sequencer.
- Step-Sequencer with eight steps and adjustable tempo.
- Adjustable delay tone, feedback and a shiftable autopan for Delay Line three for more sound animation.
Pricing & Availability
Singer's Delay is available as a VST effect plug-in for Windows and currently costs €20 / $25. A demo version is available.
Check out www.jewel-audio.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Producer Loops Ambient Metal Constructions ProducerLoops.com has announced the elease of Ambient Metal Constructions, a new Sample Pack designed to blend the sounds found in ambient music with distorted metal guitars.
- Wallander Instruments Saxophones Wallander Instruments has announced the release of the Saxophones 1 & 2 WIVI instrument collections.
- Audacity Updated To v1.3.7 (Beta) The Audacity Team have announced the release of Audacityv1.3.7 (Beta) for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux/Unix.