KResearch Announces KR-Delay FS
KResearch has announced that it has renamed the freebie KR-Delay to KR-Delay FS and released version 1.1 for Windows and Mac OS X Universal Binary in VST and AU plug-in formats.
KR-Delay FS New features:
- Input selector - Left, Right and Stereo.
- Stereo, Link and Ping-Pong modes.
- Host Sync mode from 1/64 to1/1 plus Triplet and Dot modes.
- Independent Panning controls.
- Low Pass/ High Pass Filters with Resonant control.
- Filters On-Off switch.
- Independent feedback controls.
- Independent Dry/Wet controls.
- Independent Output Level controls from -12db to 12db.
- Graphical representation of all effect parameters.
For more info, check out www.kresearch.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Waves Releases Waves Center Waves has announced the release of Waves Center, a new processor that separates phantom Center content from Side (L/R) content.
- Sonic Studio Updates SoundBlade Sonic Studio has updated soundBlade to v1.3.1.
- Ohm Force Updates All Plug-Ins Ohm Force has released updates for all of its plug-ins.