AcmeBarGig DIG 2 [Freeware]
AcmeBarGig has announced the release of a new free VST effect plug-in for Windows: DIG (Dual Integrated Gain) v2.0.
DIG is presented as a "highly tweakable guitar amp and effects suite." Based on of a pair of high gain 12AX7 tubes, DIG is capable of "everything from shimmering cleans to the highest gain heavy metal shred tones," the company assures. Internally customizable parameters are designed to allow you to change the character of the amp and model real amplifiers.
- All features are bypass-able.
- Twin 12AX7 preamp tubes, individually bypass-able. for a range of crunch and searing lead tones.
- Tweakable tonestack EQ for precision sculpting your tone.
- 2 Tweakable Crossovers and 2 filters for emulating your favorite amps.
- Whisper: Clean amp with powerful EQ section, with a wide range of tones.
- Mono/Stereo Delay, with delay times of up to 6 seconds.
- Noise Gate, specially designed for DIG.
- Cabinet Shaper for getting the perfect cabinet tone. Bypass-able. for use with external cabinet IRs.
- Preset Manager with web features for uploading and downloading presets from the AcmeBarGig site.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Denis Eismann SuperSynthFX [Freeware] Denis Eismann has announced the release of SuperSynthFX (SSFX), a new freeware software-synthesizer and sample player with integrated effects.
- AcmeBarGig BIG - Bass Integrated Gain [Freeware] AcmeBarGig has announced the release of a new free VST effect plug-in for Windows: BIG (Bass Integrated Gain) v1.0.1.
- Knobster BeatVox Knobster has announced the release of BeatVox, a new instrument designed to replicate percussion sounds performed by the human voice.