Christian Budde 2-Band Distortion
Christian Budde has released 2-Band Distortion, a free VST effect plug-in for Windows, and updated VST Host WinAmp Bridge to v1.1.
2-Band Distortion is a crossover frequency splitter followed by a distorting waveshaper in each band.
- Customisable linkwitz-riley crossover filter (up to 192 dB/Oct).
- Smooth harmonic distortion.
- Mathematically optimised (using psychoacoustical evaluated approximation functions).
- Open Source (as part of Christian's Delphi ASIO & VST Project).
Check out www.savioursofsoul.de/Christian for more info.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Minnetonka SurCode for Dolby E Encoder Minnetonka Audio Software, Inc. is now shipping the recently announced SurCode for Dolby E Encoder as either a single encoder plug-in or as a bundle with the already available SurCode for Dolby E Decoder.
- MaxSynths Releases Cryologic MaxSynths has announced the release of Cryologic, a VST instrument for Windows that combines a SoundFont Player and a 456 MB SoundFont Library.
- AAY-Audio Releases aStereolizer AAY-Audio has announced aStereolizer, a plug-in that can be used to control stereo width to audio tracks or master channel.