Ohm Force updates its plug-ins for Mac OS 64-bit
Ohm Force announces a new version for all its 64-bit plug-ins running on Mac OS X.
This update corrects several GUI bugs and more particularly:
- Loading a plug-in and removing it while the GUI is still displayed does not crash anymore
- Saving a preset now works correctly
- Contextual menus are now displayed under the cursor with a right click
- Cmd+click on parameter controls now works correctly
You can download the new versions (including the free Frohmage filter) at www.ohmforce.com.
Please note that you can also get training of all levels by one of the Ohm Force designers every friday between 8 PM and 2 AM GMT via the Ohm Studio free beta DAW.
Viewers of this article also read...
- iOS 7: inter-app audio is confirmed Apple unveiled during this week keynote the seventh version of the iOS for its iDevices, which will included the inter-app audio feature.
- $100 discount on iZotope Trash 2 iZotope announces that its Trash 2 distortion processor is available with $100 discount until the end of June.
- Galactic Assistant, standalone synth available Sound design library editor Soundmorph, announces the availability of its Galactic Assistant standalone virtual synth.