Voxengo updates SPAN to v2.9
Voxengo releases a new update for its SPAN FFT spectral analyzer plug-in, which is now on v2.9.
What’s new in SPAN v2.9:
- Added a color scheme editor with save and load features
- Added White and Brown color schemes
- Redesigned infrastructure controls
- The name of the internal channels now start at « C » in order to avoid confusing them with the A/B comparison buttons
- Reduced plug-in sizer for faster loading
- Reduced global memory use
Update v2.9 for SPAN is available for download from www.voxengo.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Test Sundog Scale Studio 2 beta Feelyoursound released the first public beta version of its Sundog Scale Studio 2 MIDI creation software.
- RX 4 on sale at Izotope’s webstore iZotope has launched a new special offer on its RX 4 audio restore suite, wich is valid until April 23rd.
- The Circle2 virtual synth is available Future Audio Workshop finished the beta test phase and announces the release of the final version of its Circle2 virtual synthesizer.