Voxengo updates SPAN to v2.10
Version 2.10 of Voxengo's SPAN is now available for download.
SPAN is a free real-time “fast Fourier transform” audio spectrum analyzer plugin for professional music and audio productionapplications. For the most part it was derived from Voxengo GlissEQ dynamic parametric equalizer and reproduces its spectrum analysis functionality. SPAN is available in AudioUnit, AAX, VST and VST3 plug-in formats (including native 64-bit support), for Mac OS X (v10.6 and later), and Windows computers.
List of changes in version 2.10 include:
- Added "Cyan" color scheme.
- Fixed "Bypass" switch in VST3 in Cubase.
- Made the user interface scale switchable without host reload.
- Added 90%, 110% and 150% visual scales.
- Added ProTools 12+ AAX64 support.
SPAN is available from the Voxengo web site at www.voxengo.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Wavesfactory updates its Marxophone Originally released back in 2012, Wavesfactory's Marxophone for Kontakt has just been added a bunch of new features.
- PSP release v1.1 of their 2445 reverb The PSP 2445 reverb was updated to version 1.1.0 - an update that comes with both a new feature and a new introductory price.
- IK adds concert harp to Miroslav Philharmonik 2 IK Multimedia has added a new concert harp to the list of default instruments in Miroslav Philharmonik 2.