Blue Cat Audio updates Stereo Phaser
Blue Cat Audio has updated Blue Cat's Stereo Phaser to v2.3. This new version offers new functionality as well as user interface and performance improvements.
- * Undo/Redo.
* Load/Save presets in a host-independent format: you can now share presets between the directX and VST versions.
* New toolbar to access main functionality.
* Smooth bypass: activate/deactivate the effect with absolutely no noise.
* Miscellaneous user interface enhancements.
* Improved parameters display in host application and settings window.
* Installer now registers the VST plugin to avoid registration issues in some host applications.
* Performance improvements:
* Faster skins loading.
* Reduced memory consumption when several instances are loaded.
The plugin is available for €26.10 / $44.10 for a limited time (10% off). The upgrade is free for registered customers.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Bitword Oxide Kits Volume 1 Oxide Kits Volume 1 Now Available For FXpansion's Guru.
- Leoné MusicReader 2.0 Leoné MusicReader launched version 2.0 of its flagship product MusicReader Solo.
- PowerFX Tribal Tech House Collection PowerFX introduces their Tribal Tech House Collection, consisting of construction kits that combine bass and synth sounds with old world ethnic percussion loops, vocal cuts of vocalists from South Africa, Algeria, Australia and the USA, a collection of percussion hits like the Darbouka, Chinese Gongs, and an array of percussion. All loops Acidized and synced to specific bpm. All hits are Acidized one shots.