Line 6 Pocket POD
Line 6 Pocket POD
zeetoon zeetoon

«  Few authentic bland. »

Publié le 12/07/10 à 06:01
The reverb does not please me at all, the rest of the effects is good. The interface is zero, since a Pod 2 to the clean interface, keep the manual nearby, or go through the software. The amp simulations are appalling: I could do the comparison with a Cube 80 X; Pod is synthetic, fake, or is the Roland is natural, enjoyable! Better yet completely virtual guitar rig, yet do not respect him either grain respective guitars ... I am using more than the preset "clean", with the pod as preamp before my sound card. The rest is bland, almost unusable. No hum or parasite, for my part, but little momentum. Publisher

sound on computer required! I hate

simulations and reverb, the rest is usable. It's really very little convincing!
My Guitars: Hagstrom Select Super Swede, custom Ibanez S540, Ibanez Roadstar II equipped with single Seymour Duncan, Harley Benton 1335 (soon GFS), and a bass Ibanez also equipped Seymour Duncan (SPB3).

I've had a little over a year, it is not expensive and can agree to attack a sound card, but does not sound very convincing ... I would now rather see the competition!