Behringer Europower PMP5000
Behringer Europower PMP5000

Europower PMP5000, Powered Mixer from Behringer in the Europower series.

lvmusique 08/20/2011

Behringer Europower PMP5000 : lvmusique's user review

«  Product unbeatable in terms of price / quality ratio »

• Partager
I just bought this power mixer and intended exclusively for the live.
I have been testing in my home studio (compared with 01V and DDX3216) before using them in live condition with a pair of Peavey ES15:
- Excellent (tested on home and NS10M precisison 8D Tannoy TS subwoofer + 10). No breath. I must say that the option of low-frequency cutoff for the various noise is effective.
- Simple handling and facile.Mode job in French.
- 3 D effect that embellishes good sound (be careful not to abuse it too much anyway)
- Ability to output Bridger
- And the faders! Unbearable for the settings to end these powered mixers buttons.

Little least from my point of view: the effects - lack a reverb type for the voice training that can be found on the DDX3216 the same manufacturer. But hey at this price, especially since every little benefit from two different effects.
No compressor: Need my point of view to put an insert to avoid the well-known problems of singing masked by the instruments or conversely saturating in the phases of anger ... This is to my knowledge, this range of compressors are not legion.

In summary a good little power mixer with no fewer than 20 entries! There's plenty to do. In short at this price nothing to say.

Images linked to this review

photo photo