A Floyd Rose on the PRS SE Custom 24
Paul Reed Smith has added a Floyd Rose 1000 Series tremolo to his SE Custom 24 electric guitar in a more versatile edition.
Specifications of the PRS SE “Floyd” Custom 24:
- Beveled maple top with flamed maple veneer
- Mahogany back
- Wide Thin maple neck
- Rosewood fingerboard with 24 frets and Birds inlays
- 25” scale length
- PRS Designed tuning machines
- SE HFS Treble and SE Vintage Bass pickups
- Master volume, push/pull tone knob and 3-way pickup switch
- Floyd Rose 1000 Series tremolo bridge
- Nickel hardware
- Tobacco Sunburst and Scarlet Red finishes
More info about this new edition at prsguitars.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- The PRS S2 becomes standard and all-mahogany Paul Reed Smith announces three new variations of its S2 electric guitars in Standard versions, all made in Maryland.
- PRS launches the Angelus Tree of Life limited run The Tree of Life guitar manufactured this year by PRS’ luthiers is based on an Angelus acoustic model.
- The PRS Archon in a new 25W edition Following the 100W and 50W versions, Paul Reed Smith now completes the Archon series with a 25W guitar combo amp.