SWR Marcus Miller Bass Preamp
SWR has partnered with Marcus Miller - arguably one of the most influential bassist of his generation – to create a preamp that the manufacturer describes as "the ultimate tool for bassists"
Working closely with SWR's engineers, Miller customized the feature set of this preamp to accommodate his own distinctive array of tones, while taking into consideration the needs of other bassists of all styles. The result is a very versatile unit.
- Two Selectable Inputs for Easy Instrument Changes;
- 3-Band Semi-Parametric Tube-Driven EQ with Sweepable Mids;
- EQ Bypass Capability;
- Marcus Miller-Modified SWR Aural Enhancer Circuit with Pull Defeat;
- All-Tube Studio-Quality Direct Out;
- Mute Switch;
- Bass Intensifier™ Circuitry;
- SWR Studio-Quality Tube-Driven Compressor with Pre or Post EQ “Comp Position” Switch; Boost Feature with Volume Control & Compression Blend;
- Side-Chain Effects Loop with Blend Control;
- Selectable Line Out for Tube DI, Post EQ or Compressor position Out;
- 4-Button Footswitch (Bass Intensifier, EQ Bypass, Effects Loop, Boost) included
Viewers of this article also read...
- Fender Classic Series - '70s Jazz Bass Fender introduces the '70s Jazz Bass, a new model in the brand's Classic Series.
- Electro-Harmonix Bass Blogger Bass effects seem to be the trend for 2008 at Electro Harmonix, as Mike Matthews' stompbox-making company comes up with the Bass Blogger, a distortion box for four/five/six-stringers.
- Electro-Harmonix Steel Leather Electro Harmonix announces the Steel Leather, a bass effect pedal designed to enhance the player's picking and plucking.