Akai Professional MPC2000XL Blue

MPC2000XL Blue, Sampling Sequencer from Akai Professional in the MPC series.

• Increase or decrease font size
  • RSS

All user reviews for the Akai Professional MPC2000XL Blue

Average Score:5.0(5/5 based on 1 review)
 1 user review100 %
FP User10/31/2008

FP User's review

Akai Professional MPC2000XL Blue
The only negative I can say about this machine is that it definitely should've came with presets (I was kinda upset about that when I 1st bought it), The efx card should've also came wit the mpc, since it doesn't do a great deal on efx on snds, and it coulda make wit like a pitch bend or ribbon like the triton (that would've made it xtra hotsauce to go!!)

Price Paid: $1400

Very Ez to use...I read the manual from front to back, and back to front, learned every feature, and I was doin my thing...dun deal...

I've had my mpc for like 5 yrs now and Its never failed me...granted u take care of your equipment and have some type of carry case if ur constantly takin ur equip. places...although I have heard the screen will go on you...so that worries me...but sh*t happens

I love the sound quality...anyone who owns an mpc knows that the sample rate and the way everything sounds thru an mpc is crispy!! compared to software, i know there are software programs out there like recycle that make the editing feature on the mpc look like ol' school, but the mpc does its job.I definitely get down wit all features of the editing.. trimming/time stretching/ zone/loop ...the're all key essentials to manipulating a sample. -another strong point is the ease of use. once u have everything set up, its so ez to make a beat and keep it moving. -chromatic assignment, purge, and all the other feautres make this machine a good bang for ya buck..

I love this machine and know that its a must have in any studio...even Dre has a couple of em... specifically because of how ez the midi'n is and sync'n...honestly it has been the least confusin to me and I own a triton as well, but I always get my mpc involved...its like the head of my operations!!

Originally posted on FutureProducers.com
Posted by: Broadway927 (January 0-, 2005)