Agrandir
Gibson '61 SG Reissue
Gibson '61 SG Reissue

SG-Shaped Guitar from Gibson belonging to the SG series.

gromeul gromeul
Publié le 06/23/08 à 05:02
Made in the USA March 3, 2005 Nashville prcis to be!
Mahogany body a pice.
Mahogany one pice, 22 frets, 2 pickups classic 57 '.
Vibrato bridge "Vibrolance" (no engraving / logo on the pack ropes ...), stop-bar comes with the guitar.
1 Volume / Tone for micro, slecteur 3 positions.
Channel broad-section "D" plutt that "C".
Mcaniques the original have been replaced by Grover.

The handle is enjoyable trs, Access in acute is what is best in current production (except for the Parker Fly), weight is measured ergonomics practice even if the rod is dropped to the level of vibrato slecteur. Like any self-respecting SG, the head tends "fall" (sitting mostly).
The sound is Rock, Blues and all the drives, the trs good!
Surprisingly enough, the vibrato (Bigsby purpose in mind) is good agreement, without the guitar dsaccorder Fawn catastrophic!

As I try to play all, it is appropriate that I approach all music but its record is still Rock / Blues. Branch in my head and cabinet Koch 2 * 12 'is a rgal!
The sound is less fat than a Les Paul and the middle position, playing with the volumes, we can almost have a funky sound!

Sound the ( http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=DOqqOIeCs2E ) ...

I for 1 week, bought used (some scratches from use) with the flight case on eBay in 1100 fees included, it's not a bad deal I think when I see the new price! I possd a white SG dated 67/68 that I sold (I'm stupid ...) and I always regret the damage is (partly) rpar Now!