Gibson Dickey Betts SG - Custom Shop
Gibson's e Custom Shop offers a very limited edition of the Dickey Betts SG Signature.
Co-founder of the Allman Brothers with Duane Allman to whom he offered an SG Standard 1961/62, Dickey Betts turned this guitar into a mythical instrument. Gibson Custom a recreated the problem, nicknamed “From One Brother to Another”. The guitar comes in two versions: Aged (aged by hand), 75 models, signed by Betts, and VOS (Vintage Originale Spec), with 250 copies.
- Mahogany body
- Mahogany neck with Dickey Betts profile
- Rosewood fingerboard with 22 frets, 12” radius, aged acrylic trapezoid inlays with cream binding
- Nut width: 1.687”
- Classic chrome tuners
- Nickel ABR-1 bridge with plastic saddles
- 2 Custom Bucker Alnico III pickups
- 2 volume controls, 2 tone controls, 3-way switchcraft with Gretch toggle cap
- Vintage Red nitrocellulose finish
- Comes in a custom hardshell with a certificate of authenticity signed by Dickey Betts, and a collage poster of the original instrument signed and numbered by Custom Shop management
- Aged : $9880
- VOS : $6115
For more details, check out www.gibson.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Charvel Desolation Series Charvel introduces its new Desolation series guitars.
- Gretsch G6120 Eddie Cochran Signature Gretsch introduces the G6120 Eddie Cochran Signature Hollow Body guitar model, a single-cutaway with western motif which combines features based on Cochran’s orange Gretsch 6120 Chet Atkins hollow body guitar.
- Carvin VT16 Micro Head Carvin announces the latest addition to its Vintage Series amplifiers.