Vintage Icon VS6
Vintage Icon VS6

SG-Shaped Guitar from Vintage belonging to the Icon series.

Anonymous
Published on 10/03/10 at 07:44
In what country does she makes?
I do not know probably China or Core!

What type of bridge: On this guitar it is an easel-style tune-o-Matic Tailpiece and a classic!

The handle is a handle with 22 frets al.
Let us not forget the two humbuckers so wilkinson HH configuration.
There are also two volumes and two tone (2 rglages micro).
And we end with a small three-position type slecteur Les Paul or SG level of the checks of volume and tone! In short a small SG!

The handle is + or - a pleasant but poorly grs CASC very keen to ease (Form requires SG), the key is to treble dsagrable, we can feel the plastic or Copy pearl buttons 12, 15, 17,19,21 and feel of rough wood! Can it just be silent on my MODEL nevertheless have not very pleasing!
Otherwise optimum playing comfort, good ergonomics as it is an SG so the weight is even more trslger Lger a Start 'finally!
The two humbuckers provide the blues my taste flat and bland distortion can nevertheless have to type the mtal but a small change of the microphones and it will be better.
For the mechanics, they are correct and fulfill their duties not dsaccordage except after one year, which is normal after all!

Sounds:
The pickups are zero "Wilkinson" nevertheless have for beginners and it will do to keep a small investment in Duncan or DiMarzio and Hop off you go to concerts Rock'n'Roll!
Nevertheless have the opportunity to make bold blues thanks to the neck pickup and the microphone dish with acute Reggae screaming on the mic too acute and severe on the neck pickup and finally the Rock with the position which is intermediate- DLIC content of a microphone! For solos, I used the neck pickup because the microphone screaming too acute, or edit the eq on your amp ...

I've used for 2 years and I must say I thought her and finally make a successful thanks it's just a guitar and then start to test the SG style. Silent when she even better than SG but nevertheless have piphone I prefer the Strats and Les Paul!
It's been 6 years that I'm the guitar and I honntement test everything (Ibanez, Lag, Yamaha, Vintage, Squier, Fender, Duesenberg) and a budget of 340 400 because it is trying Lag a good quality price!