Vintage Icon VS6
Vintage Icon VS6

SG-Shaped Guitar from Vintage belonging to the Icon series.

totoss totoss
Published on 04/22/08 at 03:10
Guitar made in Korea
22 frets HH configuration micro wilkinson
2 tones, 2 volumes 1 & 3-position selector
Mahogany body
Mahogany set neck

Guitar pretty well finished throughout

Large enough handle typed Gibson, we like it or not like: I like.
Access to acute not easy, but with a little practice ...
Duet not on the edge and makes the screw in the back of the guitar it tends to tilt slightly forward and not to hold in position when playing in a standing position and that the loose Finally, SG is a what?
Good microphones through which we get easily a good sound.

It is ideally suited to my style of music, rock (Green Day, White Stripes, Nirvana ,...)
I'm playing with a line6 podII
J'obtient's a big enough round that really reminiscent of Gibson.
All onorités suit me.

I use it for 6 months.
I love the sound (very round) on the other hand like much less the screw that is placed behind the guitar, which the imbalance.
I try several models, and I think for a SG type guitar in this price range is the best. For example, I tried the Epiphone G-400 and I did not like.
This is a good quality / price ratio.
With experience I think I would do this choice, however I now have progress to switch to another skyscraper.
A great guitar to start with a rock look good.