Agrandir
Lp SHAKER SOFT SHAKE

All user reviews for the Lp SHAKER SOFT SHAKE

Shaker/Egg Shaker/Maraca from Lp .

• moosersmoosers

Lp SHAKER SOFT SHAKEPublished on 07/07/09 at 12:17
    The LP Shaker Soft Shake is a double barreled percussion instrument designed by one of the leading companies in the world when it comes to percussion.  I've only used the LP Shaker Soft Shake in recording situations as opposed to live shows, but it is certainly suitable for both aspects.  Even though percussion or drums isn't my primary instrument I use this for overdubs on my own music as it is easy enough to play for me.  The feel of the shaker is pretty good and it is easy to get a good grip on it and get into a groove of playing for the most part.  I like that it has two parts to it as it really helps out the sound of it and makes it sound like a lot is going on, especially when compared to other smaller shakers.  The sounds that I am able to get for recording from the LP Shaker Soft Shake are pretty great.  While it definitely sounds like a traditional shaker, it has a crisp sound to it that I don't always hear from some other shakers out there that end up sounding duller than this one.  While this is supposed to be designed for playing softer shaker parts, it can be used for any type of shaker part in my opinion.  It is also nice that you can simply take off the rubber bands that hold the two together and use them as two individual shakers as well.  This allows you more possibilities when it comes to sound and feel and makes it a pretty versatile instrument as far as shakers go.  Usually you simply has one option but it is nice to be able to do a few different things with this one.  The price is definitely reasonable and I would highly recommend the LP Shaker Soft Shake if you are looking for a great shaker to add to or start your percussion collection.