kermel 05/03/2007

Oktava MK-012-01 : kermel's user review

Micro static transistor cardio.
Making a little lgre at the quality of metal.
It took me rpar a weld on one of the two pairs I bought, but Oktava sent me replacement screws without any problem, and rev quickly. Excellent customer service for me.

I am with two major recording. Jazz trombone duet guitar dcentr to 1 / 3 HP and 30 cm for the guitar amp. His prcis trs, trs neutral, and a lot of momentum. On returning home, the sound is intact on my Cabasses (Doris).
Deuxime recording, a set of baroque music with a Thorbes, a harpsichord, two violins, a positive (small organ), a core of five singers, including a solo (great voice), in a church. A pair in ORTF on the heart, another on instruments. J'tais trs anguish when the return (of various costs) of the motion noise that I felt. It Exceeds my hope. Its just trs, trs and neutral, with a return of a trs transparency. A rgal.
I use an RME Fireface 800 from home to the sound (trs pramplis rights too), with an Asus.
The price quality ratio is unbeatable for me. I think I buy one or two pair of MK012, when I had the finances.