Yamaha Birch Custom Absolute
Yamaha Birch Custom Absolute

Birch Custom Absolute, Snare Drum from Yamaha in the Absolute series.

scorpions 07/25/2008

Yamaha Birch Custom Absolute : scorpions's user review

- How long have you use it?

I use this drumkit for 3 years, I have waited a long time to post a review, to have had the time to try it.

- What is the particular feature you like best and least?

What I really like is that I can switch from metal to jazz without any worries. I also like to be able to do what I want following the rglages, of course as with any drumkit, it must choose its skin. The sound balance between the different elements is perfect, the kick does not give the print be "cot besides, toms not, in short, all is well.

- Have you tried many other models before acqurir?

I played on a lot of other batteries, I even played on Maple, but very poorly rgle has made absolutely nothing. Like what every drummer will sound diffrent its drumkit.

- How do you report qualitprix?

It's a drumkit that I had new, it is worth the money, of course it's high-end, you must leave the euro, but the quality is the hardware is very robust, also the kneecaps, the system leaves home YESS reason well the job properly.

- With the exprience, you do again this choice ...?

I would not change anything, I just took in "Standard" to be able to do what I wanted, and I did well. It is also the modern version of the Recording Custom, which remember, is the + drumkit saves the world.

<p class="bbcode-offtopic"> Off topic: <span>FYI, my config: 22 "8" 10 "12" 14 "16" I put Remo Powerstroke 3 skins for toms and GC.</span>