Blue Cat Plugins Update & Mac Versions
Blue Cat Audio has announced a major update of all its commercial EQ plugins - The new versions are now available for Mac in VST and Audio Unit formats, and are also designed to bring improvements to the existing Windows plugins.
The Liny EQ series have been credesigned for this new release.
The Blue Cat Audio EQ plugins include the Liny EQ series (linear phase graphic equalizers), Parametr'EQ series (digital and analog parametric EQs) and the Triple EQ plugins (semi-parametric visual EQs).
New for all plugins:
- Mac Audio Unit support.
- Mac VST Support.
- New Windows installer (you should uninstall any previous version before installing this new one).
- New documentation.
New for the Liny EQ series:
- New user interface design.
- The plugin now offers two types of EQ curves.
- EQ range is now customizable.
- Undo/Redo support.
- Preset import/export in a host independent format.
- Window opacity control for plugin transparency.
Mac System requirements:
- Intel or Power PC Mac
- Mac OS X Leopard (10.5)
- An Audio Unit or VST compatible application
The plugins are available in several bundles or separately, with a temporary special offer on bundles. Existing customers can update most plugins for free, except the Liny EQ series for which a special upgrade price is available. Demo versions of the 8 plugins can be downloaded on www.bluecataudio.com.
- Blue Cat's Liny EQ Pack (3 Plugins): 99.96 EUR (instead of 119 EUR) or $133.56 (instead of $159)
- Blue Cat's Parametr'EQ Pack (3 Plugins): 99.96 EUR (instead of 119 EUR) or $133.56 (instead of $159)
- Blue Cat's Triple EQ Pack (2 Plugins): 42.14 EUR (instead of 49 EUR) or $59.34 (instead of $69)
Individual plugins prices available on www.bluecataudio.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- New Maschine Video Demo Native Instruments have released a new video, demonstrating the Maschine controller for Ableton Live.
- LucidMac Software Elysium [Freeware] Elysium is a generative MIDI sequencer.
- Mixblendr Open Source Audio Editing Soft Mixblendr is an open source audio editing and remixing software for the web.