Graphic Equalizer For Evopax D1-A
Evopax has announced the release of D1-A, a free graphic EQ VST effect plug-in for Windows.
Evopax D1-A has 7 bands designed to reproduce the analog curve of the peak filters. It is designed for clear and defined sound, MIDI learn and the possibility of changing the interface color.
- Seven peak cut/boost IIR filters, low noise.
- 64-bit internal processing, no interpolation in the signal flow.
- Floating point calculation.
- Not CPU intensive.
- UI color change.
- One click MIDI learn.
- 44.1kHz, 96kHz supported.
- SIMD versions up to SSE3.
For more info, check out http://www.evopax.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Sion Releas QuickScore Elite II 2009 Sion Software has announced the release of QuickScore Elite Level II 2009, which Sion describes as "QuickScore Elite 12.0's new big brother."
- MeldaProduction Updates Free Plug-ins MeldaProduction has released updates for all its free plug-ins.
- Sample Magic Releases Minimal Techno Sample Magic describes Minimal Techno as "deep, dark and dirty global sound of after-hours electronica."