Fender Bullet 15 DSP
  • Increase or decrease font size
  • RSS

All user reviews of 3/5 for the Fender Bullet 15 DSP

Average Score:3.0( 3/5 based on 6 reviews )
Audience: Beginners Value For Money : Correct
Crpetersena08/06/2017

Crpetersena's review"It is adequate practice amp. "

Fender Bullet 15 DSP
Have to keep in mind this is a economy practice amp. Bought this at a pawn shop for $50 years ago.. Play rock n roll, some heavy metal tunes, also play classic. Not in a band, and not playing in public.

Do enjoy the effects settings on this amp, when tooling around, sometimes play with the settings a bit and can get euphoric reverb, and sound effects that are quite nice.

Being a used amp, it has issue with the Gain/over drive. Will play and the amp will sound fine , then become really really loud and distorted intermittently. SO at some point I will have to have it serviced or replace parts myself.
MGR/John01/08/2003

MGR/John's review"Fender Bullet 15"

Fender Bullet 15 DSP
I bought teh amp in 1995. I bought it because it was a decent small combo. I think that I payed about $100.

The size and weight is a plus. It weighs only about 10 pounds. The tone is decent for a small combo w/ only a 8" speaker.

I wish it had a footswitch to switch between the overdrive and the clean channels. A seperater EQ for each channel would be nice, but then it would be more money.

The amp is built extremely well. Ive never had a problem with it. It still looks brand new.

It is a OK combo amp for practicing alone or with a friend. I would have boughten an amp w/ about 30W so that I could play with a drummer.

I think that there are better amps for the money out there.
Try everyhting and buy what you want.