BAE Launches the Desktop Preamp DMP
DMP is a desktop version of the 1073MP.
It shares a similar preamp and the same Carnhill (St Ives) transformers as the Neve 1073 and 1084, according to the company. Now included with the "Bootsy" mod, a Jensen Di has been added to the DMP.
Other features include:
- Built in PSU for extra portability.
- DI in and DI through.
- 48v for phantom power.
- Solid steel chassis.
- Same hand-wired modular design
- Price $1045
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rupert Neve Designs Introduces the Portico 517 Pre/DI/Comp Rupert Neve Designs announced the company's first foray into the 500 Series with the Portico 517 Pre/DI/Comp module.
- Software Updates for V-Studio Products Roland has announced the release of new system software for its V-Studio 700 and V-Studio 100 computer recording products.
- Presenting the RM 510 Wireless Ribbon Microphone The RM 510 is an interchangeable ribbon capsule for Beyerdynamic’s OPUS 900 and OPUS 600 wireless systems.