BAE Launches the Desktop Preamp DMP
DMP is a desktop version of the 1073MP.
It shares a similar preamp and the same Carnhill (St Ives) transformers as the Neve 1073 and 1084, according to the company. Now included with the "Bootsy" mod, a Jensen Di has been added to the DMP.
Other features include:
- Built in PSU for extra portability.
- DI in and DI through.
- 48v for phantom power.
- Solid steel chassis.
- Same hand-wired modular design
- Price $1045
Viewers of this article also read...
- The best 8-inch powered monitor speakers for less than 700€ per pair Sometimes you need a couple of big speakers, but can't necessarily afford them. Don't panic! There are some speakers with an 8-inch woofer that can manage the low end quite decently without setting you back more than 700€ (about $800). We haven't tested all of them, but you probably have had (or have) the chance to listen to most of them.
- Setting up your home studio – Part 6 So far we have focused on the room that will accommodate your home studio, its soundproofing and acoustics. The time has come to start thinking about everything that will go inside. Let's begin with the one thing you can't do without: a monitoring system.
- Setting Up Your Home Studio - Part 5 Having a soundproof home studio is very nice. But that's far from enough to make a room ideal to record and mix music. Enter acoustic treatment.