< Tous les avis Classic Audio Products of Illinois VP26
Classic Audio Products of Illinois VP26
oliv1809 oliv1809

«  A super clone API »

Published on 01/26/13 at 09:51
Kit ultra easy to achieve without much knowledge in DIY!
size 500
Op Amp option discreet "Red Dot SL2520."

It can not be easier

Gain input (not by 5db I think)
an attenuator output
a mute
Phase inverter
PAD
48 V

Knowing the model API 312, well I want to tell you, it is better to keep your money and build 3 for the price of a real one!

Its ultra Punchy (fast transients)
Medium in your face but not pushy! seriously as the French say "more focused"
This low but not runny, well kept.

She can get it (Cinemag transformer) and reduce output to give her grain.
And just be super clean!

I use it for some tps, and I think I'll use it very lgtps!

The first one I build, I put 6-7 h, and the 2nd less than 3 hours!

So really all benef c!

I'll probably others, but before I complete my arsenal with other modules in DIY.

Value / unbeatable price! iL are more expensive of course, already assembled (650 USD I think!), I've had for 600 USD eop included for both, plus about € 120 Customs! thus approximately € 570 kit!

there's no better!!

buy the closed eyes and ears open!