Ibanez EDR470
Ibanez EDR470

STC-Shaped Guitar from Ibanez belonging to the Ergodyne series.

Kando Kando
Publié le 06/12/07 à 16:54
Channel 22 frets
3 micro (2 double and 1 single)
1 Floyd LOTR II
1 Volume and 1 Tone knob
Channel wizard

The handle is perfect (not as a model autan JS but almost)
The access to acute do not necessarily obvious, but with practice ...
General Ergonomics is really great (Ergodyne model requires), even if the guitar is a bit heavy.

The guitar is really typical crunch, clean, distortion ...
However, it should not really metal.
The pickups handle is really nice, especially in crunch.
The microphone stand is when he was a bit light in the gain which gives it a rock utlisation but no more.

I use it only for the Clean and Crunch sounds (blues)

I own this guitar for the past 1 year
I love its shape (type JS), its material, its handle and Floyd (although one would have Pro-edge was more fun anyway)
I do not like the bridge pickup, or its mechanical silver which (for my taste) a little cheap.

Having bought second-hand, I think its unbeatable value for money (250 euros).

This choice I would do without hesitation, because I have coveted this model long enough.