[NAMM] Jackson Misha Mansoor Juggernaut HT
Periphery’s guitarist signs in 2015 his first Jackson guitar, the Misha Mansoor Juggernaut HT, which will be available in 6 and 7 string versions.
The Jackson Juggernaut HT is a new creation build according to Misha Mansoor’s specifications.
- Double cutaway body (scalloped horns) inspired by the Dinky shape
- AAA quilted maple top on translucent finishes
- Bolt-on quartersawn maple neck with Mansoor’s custom shape and graphite reinforcement
- Ebony fingerboard with 20” radius, 24 jumbo frets, Piranha inlays and Luminlay fluorescent side inlays
- Reverse Jackson AT1 headstock
- Hipshot tuners located on each side on the headstock
- 2 Bare Knucle “Juggernaut” humbucking pickups with black covers
- Master volume, push/pull (on/off) master tone and 5-way pickup switch
- Hipshot hardtail bridge
- Black hardware
- Finishes: Matte Blue Frost, Silver Burst Sparkle, Matte Black, Laguna Burst and Amber Tiger Eye
The new Jackson Misha Mansoor Juggernaut HT 6/7 will be available in April. More info soon at www.jacksonguitars.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Limited Edition Vox VT20+ Classic Vox will offer this year a very limited edition of its VT20+ modeling combo for guitar in a special Classic finish.
- [NAMM] 4 Keeley effect pedals Robert Keeley opened the pre-sale of four new effect pedals for guitar with special prices and a gift, a special operation for NAMM.
- [NAMM][VIDEO] New EarthQuaker pedals EarthQuaker introduced at NAMM several new effects, including the Fuzz Master General, a recreation of the Park Fuzz. Here’s a demo.