Mathew Lane DrMS v2.0
Built on a new internal algorithm, version 2 of the DrMS spatial processor plugin sis designed to create "wider and deeper soundstages while maintaining the mono compatibility DrMS is known for," according to Mathew Lane.
DrMS v2.0 is described as "similar in operation to v1.1, with some cosmetic enhancements made to the GUI."
DrMS v2.0 has the following features:
- New sound engine
- MS encoding & decoding
- Spatial audio processing: Zoom in, add Depth, change Width or any combination and more
- Resonant HPF, TiltEQ and Delay on each of the four processing sections
- Full mono compatibility
- Autogain circuit for easy level matched A/B comparision between original and processed signal
- Smart MCU control surface layout with clear 6-character parameter names and bank organisation
- Wide range of applications for mixing, mastering and post production, going from simple MS encoding/decoding, over stereo field and depth enhancement, to fixing mono compatibility issues and more
DrMS runs as AU/VST2/RTAS plugin on OSX and as VST2/RTAS plugin on Windows.
Pricing & Availability
All current DrMS users will receive v2.0 for free by email, directly from Mathew Lane.
DrMS v2.0 is immediately available for only 25euro (ex. VAT). A demo version is also offered.
For more information, visit www.mathewlane.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- 3 New UX3 VST Expansions Back In Time Records has released 3 new Expansions for UX3 VST, also compatible with ws5-engine products like Wusikstation.
- Ueberschall Releases Urbanic II Urbanic II is the follow-up to the Urbanic collection, and includes 30 Construction Kits providing 3.8 GB HipHop music as well as styles such as Crunk R&B and Dancehall.
- SPL Analog Code Upgrade To TDM SPL has released version 1.0.3 of all its Analog Code plug-ins.