Nugen Updates Monofilter 4 et Stereoplacer 3
NUGEN Audio have updated their bass enhancement plug-in Monofilter to v4.07 and their Stereo Positioning plug-in Stereoplacer to v3.04
This update fixes an issue where the HQ algorithm setting might fail to recall correctly in an existing project, the company says. This is a recommended free update for all registered users.
A free demo is available and upgrade options from previous versions are available for existing users.
- demo – Free
- Monofilter $119
- Stereoplacer $99
- Upgrade to Monofilter4 $59
- Upgrade to Stereoplacer3 $59
Viewers of this article also read...
- Chinee Series QIN Edition & Deal Kong Audio reveals the Chinee Series QIN Edition which now consists of 15 traditional Chinese instruments.
- Sound Magic PianoQ Sound Magic has announced the release of PianoQ, a new EQ for pianos.
- AudioSpillage MiniSpillage Pro AudioSpillage has announced MiniSpillage Pro, a new AU plug-in for Mac OS X that takes the core drum modelling technology from the MiniSpillage plug-in and fuses it with a new sample playback engine and integrated on-board sequencing facilities.