Sknote has released ThreeD, a simple (three knobs) stereo image processor.
ThreeD contains several algorithms, suitable for mono or stereo sources, to add stereo width to mono sources, enhance and manage stereo width and creative uses:
- M->S (mono to stereo) Spread.
- M->S Phase.
- M->S Delay.
- M->S Pan above (cross frequency).
- M->S Pan below.
- M->S EQ.
- M->S Ambient.
- S->S (stereo to stereo) Phase.
- S->S Delay.
- S->S Ambient.
- S->S Mid/Side (a mid/side balance).
All algorithms can be focused on a variable frequency range.
Pricing & Availability:
ThreeD costs $19.99 and is available for 32- and 64-bit Windows and Mac OS X in VST, AU and, soon, RTAS plug-in formats.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Lounge Lizard EP-4 Pre-Release Promotion AAS are launching the Lounge Lizard EP-4 Pre-release Promotion.
- [AES] Zynaptiq Unveil for Windows Zynaptiq has announced version 1.5 of Unveil, their real-time de-reverberation and signal focusing plug-in.
- Korg iKaossilator Halloween Sale. Korg announces a special global Halloween sale for its popular iKaossilator App.