[NAMM] Tascam new heaphones and audio interface
Tascam is attending NAMM where they introduce new studio headphones and an audio interface prototype.
Tascam unveils at Summer NAMM the TH-2000 headphones, which is an evolution of the TH-02 model, available in black and red finishes.
- Circumaural closed-back headphones
- 53mm drivers
- 60 Ohms impedance
- Sensitivity: 101dB (±3dB)
- Frequency response: 18Hz - 22kHz
- Maximum power: 1800mW
- Foldable design
- 1.5m coiled cable with 1/8" connector and screw-on 1/4" adaptor
No information regarding the price of the new TH-2000.
Tascam also introduces a new USB audio interface and standalone mic preamp project called UH-7000, which prototype is showcased in Nashville until tomorrow.
According to the first details provided by Tascam, the UH-7000 will feature two microphone preamps that can be used without connecting the module to a computer thanks to the standalone mode. The interface will also feature a DSP mixer with separate monitoring and mix sections, reverb, compressor and dynamic process.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Tascam launches US-322 & US-366 interfaces Tascam introduces at NAMM two new US-322 and US-366 audio USB interfaces equipped with DSP mixer and effects.
- [NAMM] 2 new compact Tascam PortaStudio Tascam introduces two new PortaStudio portable recorders at NAMM 2013, the six-track DP006 and eight track DP008EX.
- [NAMM] Tascam announces the TH-02 headphones Tascam introduces the TH-02 closed-back multi-use headphones, available in black or white finishes.