Seymour Duncan STK-T2B Hot Lead Stack
Seymour Duncan STK-T2B Hot Lead Stack
SlapKid SlapKid
Publié le 09/28/10 à 04:19
I installed this microphone, purchased at random on ebay (it should not do in principle huh), on my peavey telecaster vintage 2007 (full-size humbucker in the neck). The goal is to have a better balance, more possibilities of wiring, and also more noise.

As I am using the bridge only for the large distortion of the original can not miss.
For crunch I splits combined with the split sleeve too, and cleans the same bin for the funk otherwise handle alone.
Output level high enough, very clean bass, mids present just too nasal, very sharp slap mastered enough but not too high.

Compared to that of my late baja tele, it seems less and less open to breathe, for it is silent cons big distortion and behaves super-combined with the split sleeve. So I do not lose anything actually changes. Combined with brass saddles and ashtray bridge type micro this is hyper-accurate aggressive in heavy distortion, I think I did not know better for the rhythm of egg, very fast as his.

In non-clear sound split the microphone does not compare with that of the Baja, but I do not see anyone using it as well (or perhaps fingers with a compressor?).

Grief, however, quality workmanship, my microphone was totally off its composite base, breaking the 4 net son ultrafine coil. I'm not saying the galley to fix everything ... but it was serviceable phew. For the asking price is the shame of course, but not more than my Kinman tele whistling for anything I find ...

In short, an interesting choice in the end, I would do.

(Wiring my TV: a full bridge bridge split only 2 / 3 split sleeve full bridge / 4 sleeve split neck full 5manche only one full
This is ideal, more automatic, requiring a type selector, however 2502N)