Fender Classic Player Baja Telecaster
Fender Classic Player Baja Telecaster

Classic Player Baja Telecaster, TLC-Shaped Guitar from Fender in the Classic Player Telecaster series.

seltaeb 12/28/2012

Fender Classic Player Baja Telecaster : seltaeb's user review

«  hated! »

handle excellent, a little big, I like everything that has been said in another notification is accurate, I love the luterie the brutal side of the guitar, the look and especially the transparent finish that leaves wood grain visible, I talk microphones farther!

ergonomics Telecaster is a great guitar, when everything works well, baja needs a setting a bit sharper than another guitar as being more direct and crude in its sound, it is nothing to you in your sins forgiven games! but that's what makes the charm of this guitar. I said that it is a good guitar étonament to play jazz, something which we do not necessarily pensse

sound! This is where things get complicated, having had the chance to play on a TV in 1962 for a few years, I wanted a specific sound, that possess absolutely baja .... except that mine will sound followed by a sinister crackling electric realize the useless, I am fortunate to have other guitars, les paul standard strat ultrat, etc. any of my guitar does this sound on any of my amps!

I bought it in September 2012, sent home for Woodbrass problems sizzling / electrical noise, she came back after a month's absence with exactly the same problems ... so it's a guitar unusable in current state, I think if it is not repaired, I'll turn the whole system microphone knob and plate and mount microphones with good joe bardon knobs ..