Schaack Audio Tech. Transient Shaper
Schaack Audio Technologies has announced the release of Transient Shaper v1.0.
The release is for Windows (VST). A Mac OS X AU version is expected to be released within the next week or two.
Transient Shaper is a dynamics plugin that allows "shaping" of the Attack and Release phases of the sound with 2 knobs only. The effect ranges from gate-like to compressor-like. Transient Shaper is aimed to be used with percussion, but can also be used to process individual channels or loops. The sound it produces is different from "classic" dynamics processors. It is a good tool for adding punch to the mix or to accomplish tasks where classic dynamics sound too harsh. The CPU usage is very low (around 1% per plugin instance or less on more or less modern computers).
- Makes your sound louder, gives it more expressiveness and more punch.
- Ideal for individual or summed drums/percussions shaping.
- Unique two-knob manipulation characteristics, not obtainable with any other type of gear.
- Gate replacement (sounds smoother than a gate).
- Processed sound ranges from gate-like to compression-like.
- Resizable GUI (minimized by clicking in top left corner).
- Low CPU Usage (typically less than 1% on half-decent systems).
Transient Shaper costs €49 (+VAT). A Windows VST demo version is available.
Viewers of this article also read...
- D16 Group releases Devastor v1.0 D16 has announced the release of Devastor, the first effect plug-in from its new "Silver Collection".
- IK Multimedia Now Shipping ARC System IK Multimedia has announced that ARC System (Advanced Room Correction System), the first acoustical room correction system in a plug-in for MAC/PC DAW based studios, is now shipping.
- QuikQuak releases Pitchwheel plug-in QuikQuak has released a real-time pitch changing plug-in.