Blackstar Amplification HT Club 40

HT Club 40, Tube Combo Guitar Amp from Blackstar Amplification in the HT-Venue series.

ElJulo 05/11/2011

Blackstar Amplification HT Club 40 : ElJulo's user review

Value For Money : Poor
Tube amp 40 watts Everything has been said.

Well simply put we light you turn the knobs and voila! Very easy to use. The manual is very clear.
Yes we get easily a good sound.
Attention it sounds hard! But you can use at home at low power it will sound too anyway without disturbing the neighbors. It is not too good for that but it happens.

The sounds are great. The sound is clear in my opinion a little cheesy, it lacks a little personality, but hey, it is still enjoyable.
I use a gibson les paul studio and believe me when I tell you that I enjoy!
The strength of this amp is undoubtedly its distortion. You distos pedals? Forget if you buy this amp. IT'S HUGE! Fat is hot and powerful! (A BIG .. 40 watts) that can go from simple blues metal sound good (I can not imagine with EMG ..) Here it is the strength of the Blackstar = DISTO dude!
Connect the Cry Baby and you will take to Kirk Hammet.

I use it for about 3 months. I had a Line 6 spider, a Marshall mg30fx until I discovered the magic lamp.
As you know the real sound is the tube amps .. transistor 5 minutes but it's going good .. If you like Rock is fucking need a real amp and with lamps ehehhh please sir ...
I bought about 700 euros, which is expensive but not overpriced for an amp of this quality there. Certainly there's more ... but much more expensive.
It's good try before you buy, but believe me it's good.