Fortin Amplifiers NATAS Amp
The NATAS is an all tube, dual channel, high gain amplifier that has been designed "with extreme metal musicians" in mind.
The rear panel L to R: Mains Input, Footswitch jack, 4-Bias controls and test points, Series/Parallel effects loop with Send Level, On/Off switch, Send jack, Series/Parallel switch, Return jack, Return Level controls, Line Out jack, Level control, and 5 Loudspeaker jacks. The individual Bias controls are a feature and tool for exploring more tonal possibilities with the NATAS amplifier. User can mix and match different tube types together for an almost unlimited range of tones and dynamics. Stock power tube compliment is 2-EL34 + 2-6L6 SED Winged C tubes.
Chassis mounted components are wired, "flying lead" style, to a 1/8" thick, 4oz weighted FR4 PCB. Tube sockets, stainless steel shafted pots, metal switches, metal jacks, custom designed precision wound power, choke and output transformers are mounted to a 14 gauge brushed stainless steel chassis. Front and back panel are red anodized brushed aluminum with white laser etched lettering. Housed in a 3/4" birch-ply enclosure, accented with custom black aluminum anodized metal grills and a 1/4" thick machined red aluminum logo plate.
Features & specifications:
- World Mains 100/110/120/220/230/240 VAC 50/60HZ
- 4 - BIAS locking pots
- 5 - 12AX7s, 1 - 12AT7, & 4 - Power tubes in any combinations of EL34, 6CA7, KT77, 6L6, 5881, KT66, 6550, KT88, KT90, KT100. Class-AB, 100 to 200 + watts RMS, depending on types of power tubes used
- Regulated preamp DC heaters for an ultra low noise floor
- Marriage of PCB and Point-to-Point assembly
- 5 button Footswitch is included (CH1/LOOP/CH2/LOOP/KILL)
Street price: $ 3799.00 USD
For more information, visit https://www.fortinamps.com
Viewers of this article also read...
- Vigier G.V. Wood 90 Review Since the beginning of the 80's, Vigier has been earning itself an exceptional reputation as a music instrument manufacturer. Instead of dull and tasteless mass production, the brand is committed to premium quality standards, thanks to a manufacturing process in which every step is carefully controlled — and is "Made in France". Wood selection, after 3 to 7 years of aging, is a key step in the manufacturing process of each instrument.
- Fender Classic Player Jazzmaster Special Giveaway To celebrate the summer, Fender is giving away a Classic Player Jazzmaster Special guitar.
- Eastwood Guitars Doral Electric Jazz Guitar The Doral is a full size archtop guitar, featuring a laminated spruce top with curly maple sides and back as well as a three piece rock maple neck.