Jackson RR3 Randy Rhoads EMG Limited Edition

RR3 Randy Rhoads EMG Limited Edition, V/XPL/FB Shaped Guitar from Jackson in the Pro series.

• Increase or decrease font size
  • RSS

All user reviews of 5/5 for the Jackson RR3 Randy Rhoads EMG Limited Edition

Not satisfied with those reviews?Request a new review
MGR/Static7102/16/2005

MGR/Static71's review"Jackson RR3"

Jackson RR3 Randy Rhoads EMG Limited Edition
I bought this guitar from Musician's Friend in Trans. Red for $540, along with the hardshell case for $120.

I love the sound of this guitar. The Duncan Detonators sound so awesome and aggresive. I also love the luxury, such as the Floyd Rose, The great transparent finsih, and Jackson's signature sharkfin inlays.

There is only two things I don't like about this guitar. One is the pick-up selector is crap, I had to get it replaced twice! It just kept going out for some reason. Now I have a better one in there that I paid extra for, so It's awesome now. The ohter thing I don't like is of course the obvious, you can't sit down with it.

Everything in this guitar is freat in quality, except for the pick-up selector switch that seemed to crap out on me twice. Other than that this guitar can ring thunder from the heavens.

I love this guitar, It's a shame that the case for it is the size of a boat, but it's the only case that fits it. If you love playing metal and shredding, this is the guitar for you. Jackson is a great guitar manufacturer.