GSi has announced that it has released version 2.0 of MrTramp, the free physical modeling simulation of the Wurlitzer 200A Electric Piano.
It is said to use less CPU and RAM than the previous version. Furthermore, it uses an updated algorithm - this is a new revised formula which gives more 'bite' on the lower octaves and more 'body' on the high notes.
- Velocity: adjusts the velocity response, use this in accordance to your MIDI controller's settings to find the best action response.
- Hardness: adjusts the hardness of the virtual "reeds".
- Tremolo: turns on/off and adjusts the amount of tremolo, with a fixed frequency of 6 Hz, triangle waveform.
- Tone: a low pass filter, use this to brighten or darken the sound.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Over 150 free software tools to make music Making music with your computer when you don't have a penny is possible. And to prove our point here you have 150+ free software tools many of which don't have anything to envy their paid counterparts.