UVI IRCAM Prepared Piano
UVI joined forces with IRCAM to bring you this special instrument.
UVI is pleased to release IRCAM Prepared Piano - the premier experimental instrument
Recorded at the IRCAM labs in Paris on a Yamaha C7 Grand Piano, IRCAM Prepared Piano features 45 multi-sampled contemporary preparation techniques.
There are two simultaneous preparations per note and parameter editing, providing numerous configuration possibilities. You can utilize screws, erasers, coins, clothespins, sticks and more–excite the strings with a mallet, plectrum, bow or even an eBow.
Also included is the UVI technology SparkVerb, a synthetic reverb.
- Deep multi-sampling of 45 preparations on the IRCAM Yamaha C7 Grand Piano
- About 12,000 samples in total
- Multiple mic positions
- Recordings made with mics, preamps and converters including DPA, Schoeps and Prism
- Algorithms by UVI scripter Arnaud Sicard of AcousticSamples
- UVI SparkVerb designed to let you add lush atmosphere to any configuration
This product is designed to be compatible with all DAWs and sequencers.
With the free UVI Workstation 2.0.6, IRCAM Prepared Piano can work:
- as a stand-alone instrument, compatible with Mac & PC
- as a VST, AudioUnit, RTAS and MAS plug-in. iLok required.
You can download it here.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Tone2 Gladiator 2.4 Tone2 Audiosoftware announce the release of the Gladiator 2.4 update, including 64 bit Mac versions and various changes.
- Acoustic Inspiration KARMA-fied Sounds for Korg M3 m3styles releases Acoustic Inspiration, a new KARMA-fied sound set for Korg's M3 Workstation, including acoustic styles not available before.
- Sound Magic Updates Neo Transient Sound Magic has updated Neo Transient to v1.1.