Devine Machine Krishna Synth Update
Devine Machine has updated its "Frame Synthesis" based instrument Krishna Synth to version 1.5.
In this new version the audio engine has been rebuilt from scratch to improve reliability and CPU usage, according to DM, and some new features have been implemented:
- LFO and ADSR destinations extended to all parameters (including LFO to LFO).
- 'Snap to harmonics' option for the filter: each note will instantiate a filter to resonate to its own harmonic.
- Faster preset loading.
- VST, RTAS and AU availability.
Pricing & Availability
Krishna Synth costs €199 and is available in VST, RTAS, AU and standalone versions for both Mac OS X and Windows.
The v1.5 update is free for current customers. A fully functional demo can be downloaded on Devine Machine website.
Viewers of this article also read...
- TC Electronic Fabrik R & C Giveaway TC Electronic is giving away two reverb and compression plug-ins for the PowerCore platform.
- Zynewave Podium v2 Update Zynewave has updated Podium to v2.13.
- 9 Soundware Mixer Feedback WAV Sample Pack Mixer Feedback by 9 Soundware is the third and final release in a series of sample packs featuring DJ Shiftee, the winner of the 2007 DMC World Championships.