Devine Machine Krishna Synth Update
Devine Machine has updated its "Frame Synthesis" based instrument Krishna Synth to version 1.5.
In this new version the audio engine has been rebuilt from scratch to improve reliability and CPU usage, according to DM, and some new features have been implemented:
- LFO and ADSR destinations extended to all parameters (including LFO to LFO).
- 'Snap to harmonics' option for the filter: each note will instantiate a filter to resonate to its own harmonic.
- Faster preset loading.
- VST, RTAS and AU availability.
Pricing & Availability
Krishna Synth costs €199 and is available in VST, RTAS, AU and standalone versions for both Mac OS X and Windows.
The v1.5 update is free for current customers. A fully functional demo can be downloaded on Devine Machine website.
Post a comment
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Over 150 free software tools to make music Making music with your computer when you don't have a penny is possible. And to prove our point here you have 150+ free software tools many of which don't have anything to envy their paid counterparts.