Knobster has announced the release of BeatVox, a new instrument designed to replicate percussion sounds performed by the human voice.
The set contains several different percussion sounds, as well as two "voice" chromatic sets: phonemes "too" and "poo".
Percussion sounds conform to standard General MIDI and are in the range of keys from A2 to C#4. Chromatic timbres have a working range of G2 to G4.
- 44 KHz / 16-bit sample format.
- One percussion and two chromatic.
- Drive Control.
- Low CPU usage.
BeatVox is available as a VST instrument plug-in for Windows and it is free.
Viewers of this article also read...
- QuikQuak UpStereo v2 Released QuikQuak has released version 2.0 of UpStereo, which now features a new movable 3D interface, with changeable colours and light positions.
- Sonoma FourTrack 2.0 The FourTrack multitrack audio recorder for the iPhone has been updated to v2.0 with new song tools including bounce, duplicate and a metronome with real drum recordings.
- Tone2 WarmVerb Update Tone2 has announced that it has updated Warmverb, the modular multi-effect plug-in with routable modules and 38 types of effects, to version 1.1.