Topten Software Cantabile 2 Update
Topten Software has updated version 2.0 of Cantabile to Build 2047.
- New - ability to save window layout in session file (Options -> General -> Saving and Loading -> Load Window Layout from Session).
- New - network commands to load song and subsession by name.
- New - option to promote single plugins in a folder to parent group in plugin selector.
- Improved - changed maximum audio channels from 28 to 32.
- Fixed - crash or hang on closing app/session with partial send routings.
- Fixed - inability to save MIDI filter when input and output port of the same name.
- Fixed - MIDI routing table incorrectly taking precedence over MIDI Assignments.
- Fixed - MIDI CC Map filter not able to reverse CC values.
- Fixed - error message on creating file associations under Windows 7.
- Fixed - show bypass/sleep state of plugins even if unloaded.
- Fixed - incorrect error message when unable to load plugin dll.
- Fixed - popup windows appearing offscreen on small resolution displays.
- Fixed - notes not getting turned off across sub-sessions with some plugins.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Ableton Live Intro Ableton has announced the release of Ableton Live Intro, which aims to provide the essentials of Ableton Live at a reduced price.
- dirty harry Gets New GUI de la Mancha has updated dirty harry to v1.0.1, adding a new GUI in the process.
- Intelligent Sounds & Music EQISM.220 Intelligent Sounds & Music has announced the release of EQISM.220, a parametric equaliser plug-in with five adjacent bands separated by filters of 2nd to 20th order.